Are you looking to inflation-proof your advice process and navigate your clients' current financial challenges to deliver the best advice? If the answer is yes, then please read on.
As the ongoing cost of living crisis shows little sign of slowing, inflationary pressures on client portfolios continue to build, sustainable income levels evaporate, and regulatory changes come into force, clients face unprecedented uncertainty not seen in a generation.
Against this complicated backdrop, today’s advisers face many questions. To help and offer some solutions to many of these challenges, we are pleased to announce the EV Adviser Roadshow 2022.
Where you can find us?
We will visit three major UK cities
What are the benefits to your business?
We are pleased to offer delegates over 2 hours of CPD training at each event. At each of our events, you will also;
- Understand the background to RPI and CPI measurements to confidently answer client concerns on rapid inflation rates
- Equip yourself with the planning considerations to help clients through this time of turmoil
- Learn the link between vulnerable circumstances and vulnerability in clients, the red flags to watch out for, and how to ensure future income planning is robust in the face of high inflation
- Have an introduction on how to support post-retirement age clients with a look at two specific vulnerability factors – cognitive decline and bereavement
- Explore the theory of lifecycle investing while fully understanding the contrast between risk profiling and the different investment approaches for accumulation and decumulation. Feel assured you can accurately assess your clients' 'Income at Risk' and other important measurements to inform a robust income strategy for retirement investing.
How to register?
Register now for your preferred location by clicking here.